All 8 art Reviews

angelic heaven angelic heaven

Well it does look heavenly.
Astounding.

Homer Enjoys A Donut Homer Enjoys A Donut

This is the war of every man.
This piece evokes the underlying struggle of Homer with his desire, the destructiveness of addiction, the crudeness pleasure, the animal drive, almost like a rampant predator after his prey. Homer becomes disfigured as soon as the sweet comes into play. Is that really him, or is it something else? Something inside all of us; that craves beyond reason and leaves us broken?
⁽ᴾ⋅ˢ⋅ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶦʳᵒᶰᶦᶜ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦˢ ᶜᶫᵉᵃʳᶫʸ ᵃ ᵍᶦᶠ ᵒ ᴴᵒᵐᵉʳ ᵉᶰʲᵒʸᶦᶰᵍ ᵃ ᵈᵒᶰᵘᵗ⁾

THE CHARIOT THE CHARIOT

Nice!
Can you describe the symbolism used?

FaLk responds:

Hey sorry for the late reply, I don't check newgrounds enough.

My version of the chariot shows an anatomical depiction of a man, held within a merkaba with a symbol of earth below his feet, and a symbol of spirit/the seventh chakra above his head. The symbols around him (some can't be seen in this image) are the Hebrew letter Chet, which correlates to the chariot. There is a triangle within a square, which symbolises the union of spirit and matter. A circle with a dot in it, symbolises the sun, and the symbol for cancer, which is the star sign correlating to the chariot.

The chariot symbolises taking action within the world. Moving towards your goal.

scattered tea storms scattered tea storms

It makes no sense...

It's perfect!
The idea and execution are excellent.

bimshwel responds:

Thank you! But I think it does make a *tiny* bit of sense; I was inspired by weather reports that identified thunderstorms as "T storms." But I did not want to be too obvious in my description!

Spider Spider

Hey that's like a voxel equivalent of pixel art.
It's very nice.

Canvas Canvas

Missing some anti-aliasing.
Besides that, It's always interesting to see one of those.

Agitat0r responds:

thanks :)

Steampunk Dwarf Steampunk Dwarf

You're like that guy in the class that complains 'cause he got a A instead of a A+, and damn, that looks like a straight A+ to me.

JamethyDissonance responds:

Haha thanks man, I'm just really critical of my own work :p

Watch Loop Watch Loop

Hypnotic.
How many clocks there are(How many days it took)?

Jom responds:

It took one month! There are 30 drawings, one per day :)