Unsafe Unsafe

This game got me running in circles trying to break the puzzle, but after analyzing nearly every clue, it remained unsolved.

Gravity Simulator Gravity Simulator

Look for aurora, an unity game of the same nature but older, it'll probably give you some ideas.

TestTubeGames responds:

I'll take a look - thanks for suggesting that

When Goats Join Cults Demo When Goats Join Cults Demo

Can you find the SIXTH ending?

Squeaky Gears Squeaky Gears

Hard to get used to controls, mouse alone isn't enough but the keyboard seems pretty effective, with a boost if you use the mouse correctly. Sometimes when trying to jump you get to click a random block and smash against the next thing that comes close to you. Found no problems with keyboard.
Jumping could be better(maybe. Doing the classic 'jump higher if you press [key] for a longer time' should be enough).

Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II

I just happen to be studying computer science and programming is one of the things taught(dream come true, really), so, once I get to learn my current language fluidly(thus getting a solid base to the logical principles involved) I'll tackle actionscript and we'll see what can be done.
I just love a challenge and to make all kinds of useful and weird scripts, so bear with me.
Call me in two months, by the end of the semester I should know enough.
Or you could send me a pm now, this could be a learning experience.

Template88 responds:

Well actionscript is really simple and easy compared to the languages used in most AAA titles, but you might be much better off learning HTML 5. Actionscript is dying as much as flash is.

Horror House Horror House

The end made me laugh like this was a comedy instead of horror.

TheUniverse TheUniverse

takes long to load and some text parts are out of view.
interesting and seems legit.

2048 2048

"

Actually a rip-off of Gabriel Cirulli's 2048. Use the arrow keys to move the tiles .Tiles with the same number will merge into one another
"
yeah
so
it worked...
and the game has no problems...
And it is supposed to be a copy anyway...
So 4 stars, 2 for the game, 2 for the effort.

Specter Knight Specter Knight

Go left and right at the same time for tap dance

Dark Dark

It's not exactly what cost one and half a star but I'm detecting a pattern on your games here, they are just stories with a few gameplay contents, exploiting that you could make any story be fully heard by people, grabbing their attention and maybe making it feel like they had part in it.
The real problem is mechanics.
Hitboxes should be tight and nice therefore the shapeshifting thing the player controls is not a suitable main unit, and also, the beam things should not have deadly bases when active, since you can pass through those when deactivated and it really tricks people(not in good way)
Jumping is bad, the player should always fall faster than rise (gravity 101) and momentum is meaningless here, but if you ever do a platformer where you aren't in a surreal, dark and flashing place and in more realistic situations instead, be sure to take that into account.
+add some way to keep the player over the platforms without having to walk, flashing is already enough trouble.
Thanks for the game.