Cat Fight Cat Fight

Yet another charming animation with a nice fresh look, the movements and sounds are ok and the pun is spot on.
Keep up the good work, man!

Newgrounds Man Maker Newgrounds Man Maker

Just digged up GOLD, this is good, how come it's so underrated?

TD-Shut The World Out TD-Shut The World Out

Well, what about when other people's music make unexpected, frequent and rather unseemly appearances in one's life, like a neighbor calling you to be part of their world at 2am with some overly repeated tracks?

Anyway, music does really help, but I saw a guy once saying that it actually drew away his concentration rather than improving the results. I always put on my 12-hour-long track, almost sure I'm not even good enough to notice a difference as to if I didn't listen to music, but it certainly makes a difference in games. On one hand it helps build the ambience and vibe of the moment, on the other it really tackles concentration down like a raging football player.

Music conveys emotion, each song to some degree and each genre a certain spectrum of feelings, indeed, to evoke these sensations excites the soul and thus boosts creative impulse.

Spyro's Big Adventure (Spyro the Dragon Parody) Spyro's Big Adventure (Spyro the Dragon Parody)

This is a correct representation of what skylanders did with my fond childhood memories.
Except skylanders is not funny.

Greater Than Greater Than

Witty how you played with 1<3 and 1>3 values.
Amusing.

Fantasy Fightgard! Fantasy Fightgard!

Voice acting sounds like two people did it, it's rushed and the style was cheap and full of shortcuts.
The plot was as interesting as staring at walls.
2 stars because it looks good.

Sorry :(

Leezone responds:

Thanks for the review,
you're right that there were only 2 voice actors, (there would have been 1 but I have a bad lady voice)
It definitely wasn't rushed,
What part about the style is cheap and full of shortcuts?
sorry you didn't like the plot.

Thanks again!

Meet Sig and Tessa Meet Sig and Tessa

Nice

Simple style with good color balance and good movement, probably easy to animate without
sacrificing quality a lot.
The writing is soothing and voice acting fits it well.
There seems to be improvement from previous works. Just keep doing whatever you're doing. It's the right way.

Let me guess:
1:19-Dark souls
1:56-Undertale

Breakdancing Bear Breakdancing Bear

Hey pretty good!
Just try to make it loop well and let the music go on.

cnndani responds:

ok thank you for informing me

a shit video about drugs. a shit video about drugs.

This is so trippy it makes me think of a blunt smoking a dog with cats in it.

Zero Dragon ep.II Zero Dragon ep.II

When I watch this I see an awesome animator in the making.
It's already pretty good, but it seems like you lack some tools and could polish writing a little.
Keep it up!