Cat Fight Cat Fight

Yet another charming animation with a nice fresh look, the movements and sounds are ok and the pun is spot on.
Keep up the good work, man!

Newgrounds Man Maker Newgrounds Man Maker

Just digged up GOLD, this is good, how come it's so underrated?

TD-Shut The World Out TD-Shut The World Out

Well, what about when other people's music make unexpected, frequent and rather unseemly appearances in one's life, like a neighbor calling you to be part of their world at 2am with some overly repeated tracks?

Anyway, music does really help, but I saw a guy once saying that it actually drew away his concentration rather than improving the results. I always put on my 12-hour-long track, almost sure I'm not even good enough to notice a difference as to if I didn't listen to music, but it certainly makes a difference in games. On one hand it helps build the ambience and vibe of the moment, on the other it really tackles concentration down like a raging football player.

Music conveys emotion, each song to some degree and each genre a certain spectrum of feelings, indeed, to evoke these sensations excites the soul and thus boosts creative impulse.

Unsafe Unsafe

This game got me running in circles trying to break the puzzle, but after analyzing nearly every clue, it remained unsolved.

Gravity Simulator Gravity Simulator

Look for aurora, an unity game of the same nature but older, it'll probably give you some ideas.

TestTubeGames responds:

I'll take a look - thanks for suggesting that

When Goats Join Cults Demo When Goats Join Cults Demo

Can you find the SIXTH ending?

-:: Reason to Live ::- -:: Reason to Live ::-

Damn it.

You make the some of the best music I've ever heard, and now this happens.
This track got me way harder than the others.
Fight, and I'll fight here, with all I've got, to be someone and do great things like you do.

Agitat0r responds:

The fight is long, and we must walk the road. But you are not alone. We all walk the path together. Keep on fighting.

Thank you for your kind words, my friend. :)

angelic heaven angelic heaven

Well it does look heavenly.
Astounding.

Homer Enjoys A Donut Homer Enjoys A Donut

This is the war of every man.
This piece evokes the underlying struggle of Homer with his desire, the destructiveness of addiction, the crudeness pleasure, the animal drive, almost like a rampant predator after his prey. Homer becomes disfigured as soon as the sweet comes into play. Is that really him, or is it something else? Something inside all of us; that craves beyond reason and leaves us broken?
⁽ᴾ⋅ˢ⋅ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶦʳᵒᶰᶦᶜ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦˢ ᶜᶫᵉᵃʳᶫʸ ᵃ ᵍᶦᶠ ᵒ ᴴᵒᵐᵉʳ ᵉᶰʲᵒʸᶦᶰᵍ ᵃ ᵈᵒᶰᵘᵗ⁾

THE CHARIOT THE CHARIOT

Nice!
Can you describe the symbolism used?

FaLk responds:

Hey sorry for the late reply, I don't check newgrounds enough.

My version of the chariot shows an anatomical depiction of a man, held within a merkaba with a symbol of earth below his feet, and a symbol of spirit/the seventh chakra above his head. The symbols around him (some can't be seen in this image) are the Hebrew letter Chet, which correlates to the chariot. There is a triangle within a square, which symbolises the union of spirit and matter. A circle with a dot in it, symbolises the sun, and the symbol for cancer, which is the star sign correlating to the chariot.

The chariot symbolises taking action within the world. Moving towards your goal.